: 5238 | ความคิดเห็น:
Glass Break Detector, P456
- Software driven, 8/12 bit microprocessor-controlled digital signal processing
- High frequency sound pressure detection
- Full audio spectrum 7 frequency signal and impact analysis including infra-sound pressure analysis
- Unique acoustic microphone chamber and casing design
- Detection distance : 9m.
- Working voltage : 9-16VDC
- Working current : 18 ma.
- Working Temperature : -10℃ ～ +50 ℃
- Alarm output : NC, 28VDC, 0.15A
- Size : 90x66x25 mm.
Location Glass Break :
A good location must be selected for original Glass Break Detection performance. Look for installation location on the ceiling or walls adjacent or opposite to the protected glass. Avoid proximity to noisy objects such as bells, fans, compressors and loud machinery. Determine the exact location and orientation of Glass Break by making sure that the detector is positioned so that the protected glass lies within the optional detection angle. If Glass Break is on a wall opposite to the proteced glass. This may effect the effiency of detection. if the glass to be protected is outside the optimal detection angle. See Fig 1
Install Glass Break :
- Remove the cover by pressing the opening pin(1) on the side of the detector.
- Run the wire through one of the holes at the back or side openings of the case.
- Connect the terminals.
- Mount the detector in its location with a screw inserted into screw holes (2) and (3).
- Setting of sensitivity.
- Replace the cover.
- Test the Glass Break.